I was inspired to start this blog after I re-read Hyperbole and a Half*. Allie tells stories in the most interesting ways and I thought, "Hey...I can do that!" And what better place to begin than at college? I shall begin by introducing myself. (This will be the only boring post. I hope.) This is me:

My name is Rose, like the flower. I'm twenty (and five months) and I'm a senior. I go to Bob Jones University, so this is what I look like right now:
My major is Humanities, but before that I was Creative Writing and before even THAT I was Cinema and Video Production. This is what Humanities is:
It starts out very broad with required English, history, language, science, psychology, Bible, art introduction and music introduction classes. Then you can pick pretty much whatever the heck you want to take. It's pretty cool. I just wish I had switched to this sooner 'cause then I could take all the extra classes I wanted to take. And also, I wouldn't have this problem:

...Yeah. I have no idea. Well, more like multiple ideas. Like manymanymany.
*Although I love her blog very much, Allie does use some rather offensive language at times. She also occasionally mentions topics that could be offensive. So be forewarned. Otherwise, enjoy! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment