Okay, so...I figured I might as well tell all about my Thanksgiving break. Because I'm in school and that's important and stuff. Yeah.
I've never gone home for Thanksgiving break. My freshman year I stayed on campus. I was determined to get some homework done.

Yeah.
The next two years I went to a friend's house about 30-40ish minutes away. That was really nice, 'cause I could wear jeans and watch movies and stay up late and they wouldn't mind (mostly) and I also got to spend time with friends and play video games and decorate the Christmas tree.
I also got no work done.
This year I stayed on campus again, because symmetrical is (allegedly) beautiful. I was determined to get some homework done.
And guess what??
This time, I was successful.
See, I have this independent learning course, American lit, that mustmustmust be finished by April if I want to graduate in May. I started it in AUGUST. Oops. So I need to finish it over breaks. I still have over half of it left for Christmas, but I'm pretty sure I can get it done within a week or so. My parents are probably going to enforce this.

But anyway, my break.


(Sorry if this is not very visible. I try...)
Yup. That just the basic overview. If you absolutely MUST know EXACTLY what I did over break, hit me up.
But I did get some homework done while still being every so slightly wonderfully lazy. This is a very good thing. It's very rewarding to sleep till noon when you've gotten stuff done.
Hahaha, You are probably right on about your portrayal of Christmas break. LOL Glad you had a good Thanksgiving break, and can't wait to have you home! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete